Version 8.0 is out, after many years of hard work, lots of sweat and tears and millions of tiny upgrades, we have version 8.0 from version 1.0 back 9 years ago. We are proud that our notes has help students, teachers and parents not only in Peninsula Malaysia but also in Sabah and Sarawak. We are looking forward to reach people out of Malaysia and go international.
Students, parents and teachers from the whole Malaysia including Sabah and Sarawak have ordered. Thank you for their positive feedbacks and suggestions.
Physics A+ Notes Form 4 & Form 5
2018 Physics Notes are now thicker with more notes, questions and examples.
Pages extracted from Chemistry A+ Notes Form 5:
A+ Notes with answers and extra tips at the side
exam style questions which are extracted from states paper to the latest format
the notes which my students have copied from the whiteboard
Sample of Chemistry A+ Notes Form 4:
perfect A+ answers
Every points, including drawings of apparatus set-up taught in class are noted down
Every sub-topics structured in an easy understandable way
Points in table form
Sample of Physics A+ Notes Form 4:
Past SPM questions according to topic
Summary of chapter
SECRET TO SCORE A+ PHYSICS ESSAY QUESTIONS
Secret to Score A+ Physics Essay Questions in SPM Version 2.0
This booklet is for SPM Students to attack and score in Paper 2 Essay Questions.
This book has been updated to total of 64 questions of 10 marks essay modifications and suitability.
Total of 64 Physics essay questions
Popular essays of every chapter in SPM
Prepared by Mr James Chin and Endorsed by Mr Sai Mun
SECRET TO SCORE A+ CHEMISTRY ESSAY QUESTIONS*NEW*
CAPTURE A+ IN PAPER 3 PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY
Carefully compiled by a team of teachers
My students find this tiny booklet very useful to prepare for Paper 3.
Everything you need is in there and its small enough to carry it around.
SPM Score A+ in Physics Paper 3
Total of 16 popular experiments of Paper 3 are discussed in this booklet.
Tips to score in Paper 3.
Complete diagram, Tabulation and Analysis of data (graph) for each experiment.
Compilation of ALL popular definitions, suitable for paper 2 & paper 3.
[Form 4: 5 chapters, Form 5: 5 chapters]
Ultimate guide for format of answering for SPM Physics Paper 3!
SPM Score A+ in Chemistry Paper 3
20 popular SPM Chemistry Paper 3 experiments
Complete answer for experiments of Chemistry Paper 3.
SPM BIOLOGY A+ NOTES by Ms E.T. FORM 4 & FORM 5
Biology A+ Notes Form 4 & Form 5
Sample of Biology A+ Notes Form 4:
Notes in table form
Sample of Biology A+ Notes Form 5:
Complete answer for Trial Paper
SPM Add Math A+ NOTES
FORM 4 & FORM 5
Addmath A+ Notes Form 4
Step by step of solution is prepared by experienced tutor.
Addmath A+ Notes Form 5
Clear and complete solution for every question
We will send the whole set to you through Pos Laju.
SUPER MEMORY CARDS - CHEMISTRY F4 and F5
All you need for super fast revision. These memory cards are hand written by a top student of a school and pack with the most important facts. Its in full colour on art cards : compact ; attractive : super useful.
Sample of Form 4 Memory Card.
Beautiful handwriting with colourful key points are categorised in tables to enhance students learning process.
All important topics are covered.
SUPER MEMORY CARDS - PHYSICS F4 and F5
All you need to hack your F4 and F5 Physics exams. These memory cards are carefully prepared and hand written by a top student of a schools. Condensed Accurate Strong
SUPER MEMORY CARDS -BIOLOGY F4 and F5
Thinking of doing a quick recap?
Biology F4 and F5 Super Memory Cards cover all the chapters and written in full colour. Useful drawings and highlighted key points are to help you better understand the topic.
Easy to understand, Simple drawings, Useful
SEJARAH A+ NOTES FORM 4
No good notes for your Sejarah?
Get it now! With the carefully made notes, your A+ is just right beside you!
We appreciate feedback from students and parents.
Please do send us your feedback too.
Chan Zhen Yi, Petaling Jaya
Eddy Kong. Kuching
Helene Peverill, Kota Marudu
Nur Aqilah, Kuantan
SPM Chemistry is a core subject for pure science students. SPM Chemistry paper is a dual language exam that can be answered in either Bahasa Melayu or English. SPM 2018 Chemistry Tips available on UniDigest are in English.
Examination structure of SPM Chemistry 2018:
- To be answered in 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Answer ALL)
- To be answered in 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Section A: 6 Questions (Answer ALL)
- Section B: 2 Questions (Answer 1)
- Section C: 2 Questions (Answer 1)
- To be answered in 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 2 Questions (Answer ALL)
SPM Chemistry Tips 2018
- Use the correct chemical formulas (i.e CO2 for carbon dioxide, not 2CO) as it means two completely different substances.
- When answering MCQ questions, remove the answers you know aren’t possible and narrow down possible answers to increase probability of correct answers.
- In paper 2, you can answer in table form or short sentences as grammar is not a concern as long as chemical formulas and names aren’t misspelled. You can also use diagrams, equations or graphs where suitable.
- Where possible to draw your straight or curved line to all points, do so, if not, use best-fit or straight lines if you need to connect them, based on the question.
- Do not waste time studying Chapter 1 of Form 4 as no question has ever been set from there. Jump directly into Chapter 2.
- Don’t use scales on graphs that aren’t consistent or do not cover at least 3/4 of the graph paper. Make sure they make sense.
- Do not not answer in point form in the essay sections.
- Periodic Table
- Carbon Compounds
Chemistry is a subject that requires a strong fundamental knowledge. As all substances react with one another in many ways, make sure you understand the different groups (alkanes, etc) and the main relationships they have with other groups. That will make things easier to remember. Remember that carbon is one of the friendliest atoms - it binds to almost anything organic! For more comprehensive tips, download the full SPM 2018 Chemistry tips here.